Causal Modeling Learning Resources
I found causal modeling hard to get into after reading Pearl’s book, so I started collecting resources.
This list is updated whenever I find something new. They are not what I recommend unless specified because I may have not used it.
If you have not heard of causal modeling, I recommend starting with Judea Pearl’s popular science book The Book of Why.
The Amazon links for books in this list are affiliate links.
- Causality in Machine Learning
- Causal Random Forest
- Causal Inference with Python: 3 parts
Books & Notes
- Elements of Causal Inference by Jonas Peters - look for “Download PDF” under Open Access Title on the left.
- Jonas Peter’s class notes
- Causal Inference (preprint) by Hernán and Robins